For you, the Expat in Paris,
Simplify your transition, integration and life! MyParisTouch will take care of the whole family’s needs!
Easy to settle in and experience Paris on a daily basis
Simple steps to open doors for your spouse for their own personal and social connections.
Easy to live in Paris like a Parisian
- Translation of documents
- Help with French official agencies and their separate requirements
- Support during the official agencies appointments
- Thorough explanation of administrative requests
- Completion of forms and responsibility taken to send them to the appropriate locations.
Connections with Social and Cultural Life
- Introductions to the particular cultural Parisian/French lifestyle
- Personalized visits in your chosen living location
- Concierge service including best recommendations for restaurants, outings, recreation and locations to meet others.
- Tips and tricks on learning French, school recommendations, available courses, books, blogs and podcasts.
Learning the ins and outs of the French working world
- Introduction to the principal players in the professional world of work; sectors and recruiters.
- How to structure a CV and letter of intent in France
- Help with preparation for interviews
Home installation and its maintenance
- Relocation services: finding an home (rental or if you want to buy one)
- Help with finding and hiring domestic staff (cleaning help/ nannies/ babysitters)…
- Support with setting up the requirements for the household – insurance, household energy products and companies, cleaning, repairs etc.
- Support and guidance in setting up mobile services and energy contracts for the home
- Organize touristic visits for you, your family or others; provide suggestions for a simple outing to a full day of activities.
- Reservations and organisations for outings/evenings.
Support for the creation of one's own business
- Presentation of the different statutes.
- Support to the creation of a micro-entrepreneur status.
- Research of support structures/subsidies…
- Research and contact with service providers, partners, experts, legal advice
- Researching schools and completing applications, language courses, after school activities, and sports
- Guiding you through the health system.
Discovering different support networks
- Expatriate groups
- Expert groups
- Professional groups
- Resources for women/ women entrepreneurs
- Coworking spaces
Delphine is like a breath of fresh air. She is extremely dedicated to her clients and truly wants the best for them.
I needed urgent help with finding an apartment and she took the lead in a way that I didn’t have to stress or worry anymore. She was quick to answer my questions, she provided information clearly as agreed, she was structured and communicative, as well as very friendly on my sometimes unrealistic expectations so that I would have the best knowledge I needed on the Parisian market.
She’s fluent in English and being French herself she understands and knows how the system and admin in France works.
It took for her 8 days to find my home for me. And that’s what she does, she finds a home, not just any apartment. I absolutely warmly recommend her services.
I had already been there for a few weeks, and Delphine allowed me to concentrate on my activities by taking care of our installation: finding us new furniture, an internet and cell phone subscription, a daycare for our daughter and helping me and my family to acclimatize to our new neighborhood.
Thank you so much for the extra help you gave me to pass my French exam. As a student, beginner in French you have shared many useful resources and information. You have become my language partner which helps me tremendously in building my confidence in speaking French. You know how to make learning French less difficult and fun.
We want you to know that we are very satisfied with the quality of service provided by MyParisTouch. Whether it’s looking for new furniture or opening a bank account, your responsiveness and friendliness are always assured especially when we feel lost in this new city. We will recommend your services to our friends and family because we are very satisfied.
When living in a foreign country and even despite having a strong grasp of the language, certain tasks require the help of someone’s expertise. Recently in applying for jobs in french, I was required to write cover letters to my CV and follow up emails. It was very important that these documents came across as professional and well written. Delphine’s help was invaluable in these instances as I was able to send over a text in english and she provided an exceptional translation. Her grasp and depth of her written and spoken english make her ability to fluently translate into any text a massive help. Couple this with her genuine support in what you are doing and it minimizes the stress instantly. I can not recommend Delphine’s help enough.