For you : HR manager
Simplify the life of your expatriates while seeing an efficient transition for your employees.
The amount of expatriations that fail.
Boost the performance of your expatriates
Help them gain time and improve their quality of life right from the start.
of the Expatriation failures are due to personal or family problems: culture shock, family stress, lack of support in the host country and lack of preparation
Support of the Expatriate and his or her family
Daily life help
- Administrative requirement: Translation of documents – Help with agencies and their separate requirements – Thorough explanation of administrative requests – Completion of forms and responsibility taken to send them to the appropriate locations.
- Getting settled into your house and home: Help with finding and hiring trades – Support with setting up the requirements for the household – insurance, household energy products and companies, cleaning, repairs etc. – Support and guidance in setting up mobile services and energy contracts for the home.
- Help with: Researching schools and completing applications, language courses, after school activities, and sports – Guiding you through the health system.
Support to develop a social and cultural Parisian life
- Introductions to the particular cultural Parisian/French lifestyle
- Personalized visits in your chosen living location
- Concierge service including best recommendations for restaurants, outings, recreation and locations to meet others.
- Tips and tricks on learning French, school recommendations, available courses, books, blogs and podcasts
Support to the spouse to help to create a new social or professionnal life
Learning the ins and outs of the French working world
- Introduction to the principal players in the professional world of work; sectors and recruiters.
- How to structure a CV and letter of intent in France
- Help with preparation for interviews
Support to create an independant business
- Presentation of the french legal status for business
- Support in the steps to become a self-entrrepreneur
- Search for organisations supporting new business, for grants…
- Help in finding and contacting subcontractors, advisers, legal services
Discovering different support networks
- Expatriate groups
- Expert groups
- Professional groups
- Resources for women/ women entrepreneurs
- Coworking spaces
When living in a foreign country and even despite having a strong grasp of the language, certain tasks require the help of someone’s expertise. Recently in applying for jobs in french, I was required to write cover letters to my CV and follow up emails. It was very important that these documents came across as professional and well written. Delphine’s help was invaluable in these instances as I was able to send over a text in english and she provided an exceptional translation. Her grasp and depth of her written and spoken english make her ability to fluently translate into any text a massive help. Couple this with her genuine support in what you are doing and it minimizes the stress instantly. I can not recommend Delphine’s help enough.
What a relief that MyParisTouch took care of the administrative part of my installation. I was able to focus on taking up my new job. The lists of documents necessary for all administrative procedures as well as the translation of contracts: rental, insurance, telephony … were extremely useful and precious to me.
Delphine was a huge help for all the administrative tasks linked to my moving to Pars and managed to help me with the tight timelines required to complete them in.
I had already been situated in Paris for a couple of weeks and via Delphine’s help in all things related to our getting settle in Paris, she allowed me to focus on my new professional job. She helped with setting up our internet, cell phone, nanny services for our daughter as well as helping us to acclimate to our surroundings in our new community.